Three generations of strong women, connected by DNA but distanced by interpersonal tensions, struggle to salvage their family ties in what could be called a coming-of-age story for all three of them.
- She Shouldn’t, She Wouldn’t, She Couldn’t: An updated look at contemporary fiction that bravely takes on one of the oldest puzzles in the world–Mothers
- The Truth behind the Polka Dot: Kusama’s World
- The Postman never rings twice
- Vote the cover of From Where I Stand
- Zadok Ben-David’s premonition: Art and the Pandemic