What a moving book! This intimate look at an expat’s life in Israel, at what it means to connect to one place while remembering life in another, is revealing and gripping, both. We all wonder where we belong, and here is a beautiful story speaking to those issues of identity and place, with insight and honesty. This is a curl up and read it kind of book that you’ll immediately want to share.
- She Shouldn’t, She Wouldn’t, She Couldn’t: An updated look at contemporary fiction that bravely takes on one of the oldest puzzles in the world–Mothers
- The Truth behind the Polka Dot: Kusama’s World
- The Postman never rings twice
- Vote the cover of From Where I Stand
- Zadok Ben-David’s premonition: Art and the Pandemic